Vantastec is an award-winning vehicle retailer and converter headquartered in Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly.
We are looking for a General Stores Workshop Administrator to be able to divide their time working in both busy office and workshop environments.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for stock rotation stock inventory, purchasing and issuing equipment required for our manufacturing operations.
- To arrange for parts and components to be ordered & delivered in line with production schedules
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all customers, work colleagues, suppliers and external representatives
- Schedule service work to fulfil customers’ requirements and maximise workshop utilisation
- Assist with other administrative duties as required Training will be provided for all of the above.
Required Skills & Experience
Ideally, the ideal candidate will have some experience in a similar warehouse/service advice role in a motor vehicle dealership or garage. In addition, the ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills –
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Company pension scheme included